20101231

bye 2010.

This is the first english post and also will be the last english post in year 2010.
why i'm using english to update my blog? I don't know why.
erm... maybe I want to let everyone know?
honestly, my english not that good. xD

Alright, today is the last day of year 2010 and I can't wait for 2011!!!!
A lot of misery happened in year 2010.
Ya. For me, that's consider is misery.

let talk about the things i regret in year 2010.

1. I didn't fight for cheer. I mean, when my captain told me X-plodetes will not participate in Cheer 2010, I didn't insist that we MUST join. And i shouldn't reject to be co-captain. wtf.
yea, very regret. Sorry, I don't have the cheer spirit. and, my captain sucks!

2. Erm... Couple with him. No comment. Just regret. Doesn't happy.

3. I didn't study hard for SPM. I mean for certain subjects. And I shouldn't gave up so easily when i don't know how to do. Sigh. I don't have determination.

4. Trusted you. No comment also. Alright, I won't trust anyone so easily anymore.

5. Hurted my family. Sorry for what i did. very sorry...


How about the happiest moment in year 2010??


wtf. I spent about 10 minutes to think. But....-.-
never mind. Year 2011 will be the happiest year for me!!!!
Wee..... Looking forward wey...

Resolution for year 2011??
......
fml. i need some time to think about it.

2011 will be the good good year for me. I wish.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. :)

没有评论:

发表评论