20100521

Exam week

Is exam week.
So far so good. BUT english papper not that good!!!
i'm lost.. i crap a lot. and no point!!!!
the essay tittle i chose is money.
is a open topic actually.
BUT WTF!!! no standard! it was look like a standard 6 essay.
i really have to improve my english. especially built my vocabulary.

today sejarah paper..
is kinda easy actually, cause i get lot of tips!!! but yet, i still cant managed to do.==

AS what my teacher said, we shouldn't rely the tips given.
because although u able to score a better mark, but so what?
that mark aren't yours!!
BUT, i still rely the tips. cause i don't want get scold from my dad.
ARgh!!!! try not to rely those tips next time. i said, i try!!! xDD

2 more weeks to go. after 2 weeks, holiday!!!!
yeah!!!!
okok... lets plan 1st.
after exam, the first thing i want to do is sleep 99.
and then clean my room. i can't stand anymore!!!
there is a lot of books on my desk, dusts around and cloths also.==

hehe.. continue online!!! =DDD

and, do u think my english sucks? =(

没有评论:

发表评论